Monday, May 11, 2009

Pearl white pal ;-)

Standing four feet tall

Steady feet preventing a fall

Fair and white is she

Ready to help you with glee

Refreshingly cool her actions

Agitation leading to mixed emotions

On contact glowing vivid & sparkly

Occasionally transmitting wackily

Solving my problems when am hot

She is my sweet little robot

An ice cold head on her shoulders,

When angry develops fizzy borders

Cries when her mind is hacked

Loses effect when she is packed

Gives company when I watch soccer

She can be an efficient locker

So cool is my dusky little beauty

Never do I cut her off when am on duty

She subscribes to ‘Go Green’

Even when she is wasting energy like a queen

Thanks to Cognizant for this little gift….  



Poem dedicated to my Shiny White Videocon Mini Fridge gifted by cognizant. Any other parallels are only conjured for the sake of fun and fun only.  :) :)

(P.S. select the empty space between “Shiny White” and “Gifted” in the above sentence to know who this poem is about)

No comments:

Post a Comment